Garage Door Opener Repair Masters - San Diego, CA
If your garage door opener is not working, it will cause problems, as you will not be able to operate the garage door normally and it will cause delays and inconveniences to you. You will not be able to get in or out of the garage. A garage door is generally disregarded until, of course, there is a glitch in the garage door. Let's have a look at some of the common problems of a garage door opener:
- The garage door remote stops working
- The opener stops working despite the fact that it is in top notch condition
- The garage door opener opens the door but does not close the door
- The garage door opener does not open or close the garage door as it should
- The garage door opener works when no command has been pressed
A garage door opener is used frequently, which can eventually lead to problems in the garage door opener. We at San Diego Garage Door Masters offer the best garage door opener repair in San Diego so you need not worry. If you face any problems with your garage door, simply give us a call and our experienced garage door repair specialist in San Diego will come to your home to diagnose the problem and fix it accordingly.
We have garage door repair experts in San Diego, who have worked on repairing many garage doors, and their work is highly acclaimed by customers who are availing the services. Our customers are very important to us so, we always endeavor to give them the best customer service in the shortest time possible.
Garage Door Opener safety
- Garage door openers are not hard to install, but improper installation can be dangerous. If you decide to install the garage opener by yourself be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Though it is always advisable to hire expert services.
- When closing the garage door, always watch it carefully to make sure it closes completely and no human being or animal is trapped under the closing door.
- If your garage door feels heavy and you have to use a lot of efforts to open it, then it's probably out of balance and it will need adjusting. Call our experts at San Diego Garage Door Masters to help you do the adjustment, as you could get hurt if you decide to do it yourself.
- Your garage door opener should include a second safety reversing feature which is installed near the floor. When the invisible beam is broken the garage door reverses automatically. If your garage door does not have this feature contact us and we will install it for you.
- The garage door opener photoelectric eyes should not be installed higher than six inches above the garage floor. If installed higher a person or an animal could get under the beam and go unnoticed by the photo eye which is dangerous.
If your garage door opener does not meet any of these safety measures call our experts at San Diego Garage Door Masters and we will be more than happy to help make your garage door secure.